- Orders shipping to addresses within Canada will be sent via Canada Post Expedited Parcel, unless otherwise requested by the customer. If we receive instructions to leave a parcel at the front door, a signature cannot be obtained and any loss of goods will then become the responsibility of the recipient.
- Most orders ship within 1-2 business days, excluding special order items. Tracking details will be sent to the email address provided with the order.
- Shipping rates are as follows for orders less than 5kg to non-remote areas:
- Region 1: BC $12 + TAX
- Region 2: AB/SK $15 + TAX
- Region 3: ON/MB/QC $18 + TAX
- Region 4: All other provinces & territories $21 + TAX
- See "Special Conditions" below for details about shipping surcharges for orders over 5kg.
- **IMPORTANT NOTE: We are not accepting online orders from US customers at this time. If you would like to place an order, please contact us. We will only process orders to the US that are over $75 (before shipping fees).
- The minimum value for US order is $75 (before shipping fees). All orders under this amount will not be processed.
- Shipping costs will be calculated when your order is received. You will be contacted to confirm shipping costs and to make payment for your order. Shipping costs usually range between $20-$35 for shipments under 5kg.
- Orders shipping to addresses in the United States (excluding Hawaii and Puerto Rico) will be sent via Canada Post International Parcel.
- The delivery date cannot be guaranteed, but typically orders arrive within 7-10 business days.
- All duties required by customs will be the responsibility of the recipient. Orders processed through customs may be delayed.
- All US orders must be paid by credit card.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS (Outside of US)
- Please contact our office directly at 1-250-478-7995 to inquire about international orders. In most cases we do not ship outside of Canada and the US.
- A shipping surcharge will be applied for the following:
- Orders over 5kg.
- Special order items, such as autoclaves, multi-box shipments, large orders, etc.
- Orders that need to be shipped by courier.
- Orders shipping to remote or “difficult to serve” locations. "Difficult to serve locations" are those with postal codes beginning in A0, B0, C0, X0 and Y0, which are not considered an "Air Stage Location" by Canada Post. These orders will be subject to remote locations shipping charges.
- A quote will be provided prior to shipping.
We stand behind our products and offer a 30-day return policy if you are not fully satisfied. Products must be unused, in original packaging and in re-saleable condition. Refunds will be issued less original shipping costs. Freight must be pre-paid and will not be refunded.
There are no returns or refunds for CLEARANCE items, books, masks or gloves.
Returns for special order items (including autoclaves, vacuum intregrated units, high volume instrument orders, etc.) may be subject to a 25% restocking charge. Shipping must be pre-paid and no refund will be given on original or return shipping costs.
All returns must be pre-authorized.
CANCELLATION OF ORDER
Cancellation of an order may only be completed if the order has not been shipped.
If your order has been shipped you will be responsible for all shipping costs to return items. No refund will be given for shipping.
CLAIMS & WARRANTIES
Customer claims for shortages or breakage must be made within 3 business days of receipt of goods.
Pedicare does not directly warrant products.
Warranty of product is as per the manufacturer and its intended use.
All Warranty Claims must be directed to the manufacturer or respective Authorized Warranty dealer by the purchaser.
All shipping, handling, assessment and repair costs become the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
Sale prices are offered for the time period indicated. For example, all sale items shown during the month of June are active for June only. Products sold prior to the sale period will not be accepted for return in order to obtain a lower price.