Why crepe paper?
- Easy to detect compromised packaging!
- Biodegradeable product. Fully decomposes in only 10 weeks.
- More cost-effective method of wrapping instruments.
- Minimizes the carbon impact on the environment.
- Renewable and sustainable. Crepe paper is made of cellulose which comes from 30-year old trees. Suppliers of cellulose replace one tree for every tree cut down.
- Compatible with Steam, EO Gas and Gamma Radiation sterilization processes.
Package contains 100 12" x 12" sheets.