**Note: This unit has been discontinued by the manufacturer and is no longer available.
The replacement units are the Veloria & Auroria**
HELIUS 40 INTREGRATED VACUUM PODIATRY FILE
The Helius series features a newly developed labyrinth technique within the control unit to keep the sound within the drills, and therefore making it one of the most silent suction units on the market. The suction motor is further located in a rubber protected zone to make it more shock proof, and the separated location allows it to run smoothly. A digital information display shows you the current speed setting. The Helius 40 speeds goes up to 40.000 rpm.
The modern brushless handpiece motor is constructed for long working hours. As usually with our suction units, the particles are removed via suction at the top of the handpiece. Control Unit
- modern easy to clean tip display
- regular and reverse switch (left/right)
- extra silent labyrinth sound proofing technique <59 dbA
- powerful, shock proof located and protected suction motor
- suction capacity is set separately in 5 steps
- digital display shows current speed & suction settings
- handpiece holder mounted directly to side of unit
- voltage: 240 V, power: 550 W
- size: W 273 x H 142 x D 186 mm
- (incl. exterior parts: W 313 x 142 x 235 mm)
- suitable for carry cases 0907, 0908, 0909, 0910
- total weight: 4 kg
- classification: Class 2A Medical Device Equipment
- patented Quick Chuck Device
- low weight of handpiece and tube
- suitable for all common burs Ø 2,35 mm
- handpiece Ø 17 – 22 mm
- handpiece length 163 mm, weight: 138 g
- two fold sealing of the ball bearings
- high torque, low-vibration, silent running
Manufactured in Germany by Hadewe.
For more information, please visit this product's webpage.