At this workshop you will learn:
- The different burs and how to use them safely and effectively
- Basic and advanced filing techniques with specialty burs
- Learn to debride thickened/mycotic nails, calluses, corns, and ingrown toenails with the correct application of specialty burs
- Infection control and personal protection when burring
- Use of equipment and burs in mobile care and home clinics
- Certificate of attendance will be provided
- Maximum of 20 attendees per session
Choose from one of the following workshop dates:
• Friday, April 27, 2018 – Richmond, BC*
• Saturday, April 28, 2017 – Richmond, BC*
• Sunday, April 29, 2017 – Richmond, BC*
Time: 9:00am – 4:00pm
Presenter: Krisztine Grad, RN
Cost: $325 + GST (Fee includes continental breakfast and lunch)
*Exact loctation details will be emailed to all registered participants in March. The workshop location will be close to YVR as well as Canada Line to ensure easy access for all participants.
Pedicare is a proud sponsor of the Canadian Association of Footcare Nurses (CAFCN).
For a full listing of foot care courses and education opportunities visit their website.