Art & Science of Burring Workshop - November 2018 (Edmonton)
At this workshop you will learn:
- The different burs and how to use them safely and effectively
- Basic and advanced filing techniques with specialty burs
- Learn to debride thickened/mycotic nails, calluses, corns, and ingrown toenails with the correct application of specialty burs
- Infection control and personal protection when burring
- Use of equipment and burs in mobile care and home clinics
- Certificate of attendance will be provided
- Maximum of 20 attendees per session
Choose from one of the following workshop dates:
• Friday, November 16, 2018
• Saturday, November 17, 2018
Time: 9:00am – 4:00pm
Presenter: Krisztine Grad, RN
Cost: $325 + GST (Fee includes continental breakfast and lunch)
*The workshops will be taking place at the Continuing Care Centre at Edmonton General. Exact loctation details will be emailed to all registered participants.
Pedicare is a proud sponsor of the Canadian Association of Footcare Nurses (CAFCN).
For a full listing of foot care courses and education opportunities visit their website.